Experienced Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Victims’ Rights
Tenacious injury attorney in Tampa helps clients recover damages
At the Law Offices of Bill Dickey, P.A., established in 1991, we help clients in the Tampa Bay area obtain compensation for losses incurred as a result of auto accidents, motorcycle and truck crashes, boat accidents and occupational injuries. We focus our practice exclusively on personal injury cases and make it our business to aggressively pursue recoveries, getting paid only if we succeed.
Clearwater injury lawyer advocates for rights of accident victims
We are experienced in recouping losses for victims of motor vehicle and watercraft accidents caused by another party’s negligence or reckless conduct:
- Auto Accidents — We deal with claims arising from all kinds of car accidents, from hit-and-run crashes to head-on collisions. Whether you were hit by a drunk, drowsy or distracted driver or suffered a one-car accident after encountering a hazard on the road, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Florida motorcycle laws, including helmet regulations, are more lax than some states. Drivers who injure motorcyclists may try to allege that the victim’s own negligence or failure to wear a helmet should bar or reduce their claims for damages. We are well-versed in Florida’s comparative negligence law and work to achieve favorable allocation of damages.
- Truck Accidents — Trucking companies must adhere to safety guideline, including hours-of-service limits for their long-haul drivers. When they fail to live up to those duties and they injure another motorist as a result, they are liable for the victim’s damages. We have substantial experience vetting driving logs and consulting accident reconstruction experts to determine fault in truck and tractor trailer accidents.
- Boat Accidents— We handle watercraft accidents involving a wide range of vessels, including jet skis, tour boats, sail boats, yachts, cruise ships and maritime industry ships. We have in-depth knowledge of boat and operator licensing requirements, as well as No Wake Zone guidelines, and can evaluate whether a boat pilot’s or owner’s violation could indicate negligence, making them responsible for a victim’s damages.
In cases where a family loses a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful conduct, we work to recover damages to offset the cost of funeral expenses, end-of-life medical bill, and lost wages. Your family could also be eligible for compensation for the loss of companionship and emotional and financial support.
Our firm exclusively focuses on personal injury law and we have extensive knowledge of Florida laws covering responsibility for accidents. We take these cases on contingent fee basis, so that you owe us a fee only if we recover money damages in your behalf.
Tampa Bay personal injury lawyer helps workers hurt on the job
We have significant experience helping employees and their families dealing with the aftermath of suffering debilitating injuries on the job. We pursue claims for:
- Occupational injuries — Most Florida occupational injuries are covered by workers’ compensation, which is a no-fault insurance system. No matter what industry in which you are employed, we can help you seek the temporary or permanent benefits you are owed following a workplace accident, such as a slip and fall, burn, or car accident or an illness stemming from repetitive strain or toxin exposure.
- Maritime worker injuries — We are well-versed with the rights of injured maritime workers and have extensive experience navigating the damages recovery procedures under the Jones Act.
Whatever type of work-related illness or injury you are facing, our compassionate Tampa Bay area personal injury advocates can help you navigate the appropriate path for achieving just compensation.
Consult an experienced Tampa Bay personal injury law firm
We operate on a contingency basis for our Tampa Bay area clients, meaning we do not get paid unless your case is successful. To schedule your free initial consultation, call the Law Offices of Bill Dickey, P.A. at 813-835-3800 or contact us online.